• Step 1

    Your Like Buttons!

    Upvote posts with the “Growth” and “Increased Growth” buttons. You can like or really like any post with these buttons. The posts with the most votes will appear at the top of the Growing Page.

  • Step 2

    Comments

    Write your comments here. You can also post images onto your comments! Click the Image button to load images (< 1mb).

  • Step 3

    Growing Comments

    You can also like comments. The comments with the most upvotes will show first. You can sort comments by old or new.

The One Thing 1% of People Do

:

In order to become the 1%, you must do what the other 99% won't.


Write Comment

  • Comments (2)
  • Ric Axlerod
    Ric Axlerod
    :

    Will Smith is right, Self Discipline = Self Love

    Ken Patel
    Ken Patel
    :
    The one thing people have a had time with. Self Discipline
Load More
154

How the Rich Stay Rich and the Poor Stay...

Dan Lok explains 7 things poor people do that the rich do not.&nbsp;

James Beck
James Beck
Posted 1 year ago
149

Flow Theory

The History of the Theory Although the idea of Flow has existed for thousands of years, Flow T...

Leo Hall
Leo Hall
Posted 1 year ago
204

Strengthen Your Mind Like a Navy SEAL

"What could almost destroy the body and mind of the only person to complete Navy SEAL training (inc...

Joe Davies
Joe Davies
Posted 1 year ago
100

MAN'S SEARCH FOR MEANING

"Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl (who was a professor in neurology and psychiatry) is o...

Todd Utley
Todd Utley
Posted 4 months ago