2018 World Cup Prediction ^Soccer

:
Washed Out

Let's get ready for 2018 World Cup!

Here's the bracket. Make your prediction guys!

I think it's going to come down to Brazil vs Argentina.

Write Comment

Post Comment
  • Comments (19)
  • Lucas Koh
    Lucas Koh
    :

I’d rather Korea go out taking down the defending champions--than to lose in the next round. Today was great, they should be proud of themselves. 

Jose Barraza
    Jose Barraza
    :
    Comment

Photo of them right after they won and found out they didn't make it because Mexico didn't beat Sweden.

Adolfo Picman
    Adolfo Picman
    :

I love the world cup!

My predictions:

1. Germany

2. Brazil

3. Spain

4. France

5. Belgium

6. Portugal

7. Argentina

8. England

Jack Caswell
    Jack Caswell
    :

This world cup has been interesting. A lot of unexpected countries are playing really well.

Miguel Esteban
    Miguel Esteban
    :

My List:

Brazil, Spain, Germany, Argentina, France, Belgium, England, Portugal, Columbia, South Korea

Luis Reed
    Luis Reed
    :

France and Belgium in Semifinals. I think it might come down to France and England for the final game.

Brock Verge
    Brock Verge
    :

Does anybody else think the brackets are lopsided? One side has all the strongest teams. Anybody know why this is?

Tuan Tran
    Tuan Tran
    :

I remember the 2002 World Cup was really good for them. Korea won their group and beat Italy in the Round of 16 and beat Spain in the quarters. They lost to Germany in the semifinals (1-0) for 3rd place.

Mike Lim
    Mike Lim
    :

If only Mexico had beaten Sweden, then this would have been the greatest sports day in Korean history. 

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller
    :

You gotta hand it to Korea. They were arguably in the toughest group of the tournament. I think it was good that they gave it their best. But to hear about getting knocked out right after winning must have sucked.

Lucas Koh
    Lucas Koh
    :

Man, yeah if only Mexico could have beaten Sweden they would have advanced. 

Luis Reed
    Luis Reed
    :

Yeah I felt pretty bad for them. They gave it their all and still ended up losing, it must have been devastating for them.

Mike Lim
    Mike Lim
    :

Man did you guys watch Korea vs Germany today? It was a really good game. Too bad they got knocked out.

Charles Smith
    Charles Smith
    :

Why isn’t USA on there!?

Luis Reed
    Luis Reed
    :
    Comment

This is my prediction!

Lucas Koh
    Lucas Koh
    :

Yeah, I think Germany will defeat Korea.

Yao Zhang
    Yao Zhang
    :

I don't think korea will get past quarter finals. It'd be cool if they make it.

Mike Lim
    Mike Lim
    :

Go Korea! hope they make it to semifinals.

Arnold Fisher
    Arnold Fisher
    :

I think it will be Spain vs Germany.

Load More

The Glitch

Nike presents - “The Glitch”

Jose Barraza
Jose Barraza
Posted 1 years ago

Top 10 Plays of Michael Jordan

"A countdown of Michael Jordan's Top 10 Available Career Plays. Relive this legendary basketball pl...

Peter Varley
Peter Varley
Posted 3 weeks ago