What is your life philosophy and why?
What are some of your life philosophies you live by?
- Expert Answers (5)
Maria Eisa 5 months agoI try to live by being brave and to keep going.
Always do your best.
You don’t have to be rich or famous to help other people and make a difference in their lives. All it takes is a kind word.
When things become difficult I say, "You can get through this." I try to think how much worse life can be for other people and how grateful I should be for my life. And I always try to enjoy life as much as I can by being in the moment.Robert Keller 5 months ago
These are my rules:
1. Don't Judge Others. Everybody has reasons for what they are doing and you may not know everything about them.
2. Things aren't going to be handed to you. You have to get it for yourself and not depend on others to help all the time.
3. Make good friends. You want people who really value and appreciate your friendship. NOT people who will make fun of you or take advantage.
4. Always be yourself. Don't try to be anybody else to try and impress other people. Be confident and good things will come.Shawn Reeves 2 months ago2 months ago
My Life Philosophy is that you get out of life what you put in.
1. Work Hard. The harder you work, the more rewards you'll reap.
2. Make Wise Investments. The best investment is investing in yourself.
3. Continually Learn. The more you learn the more you can earn.
4. Always be Reading! Devour books and knowledge. They can help you attain anything you want in life.
5. Practice, Practice. Practice what you learn right away. You learn best by doing and applying it in your life. Ingrain them and make them habits to keep them!Jean Vallier 5 months ago
1. Be grateful. Always be thankful to your parents, family, friends, and to God.
2. Be a man of integrity. Always do the right thing, especially when nobody is looking.
3. Listen more than you speak. You have two ears and one mouth. Talk less, listen more. Don't interrupt others and only think of what you want to say, actually listen.
4. Treat everyone well. Be the way you want others to be toward you.
5. Forgive and forget. Relationships are more important than being right or who is wrong.
6. Always do your best. It's most important to try 100% and never give up. This is the only way to reach your goals.
7. Become responsible. Take ownership of your life. Never make excuses, don't blame and complain. Victim mentality is the worst. You can never control your life if you are always the victim. The victim is always controlled by other people and circumstances.Anish Pradesh 5 months ago
These are my guiding philosophies:
Be respectful of elders.
Offer your seat to the old person on the bus or subway.
Go to the pharmacy and get medications for that sick old lady in your neighborhood.
Don't get annoyed when older people walk slowly in front of you. Have patience.
Greet seniors with respect and don't look down on them.
Be there for your grandparents. Talk and listen to them, they have wisdom to give.
Your own parents will be in their position soon and so will you. Being respectful to elders can go a long ways. These days younger kids don't respect elders.